Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last day of the year...


Last day of the year ...

Thinking of this last year, it has been busy, different that I planned, inspiring, encouraging, happy, as well as tear-shedding, full of light as well as some darkness, filled with many miles and smiles, lose and gain...

So reading this day's Psalm, 31, instead of proverbs 31 was fitting. It is not the last psalm in the book, as proverbs 31, but it fits this last day of the year..

It answers...
In whom do we take refuge....
Who is our deliverer...
In whom can we trust...
Who is righteous...
Who gives good things..
Who has hope...

Then you add some of the last words of Solomon from Ecclesiastics .."fear God and keep His commandments.."
They so add to one another..

We all have the choice in our lives of whom or in what do we serve..whom or in what do we trust, what is our eternal destination...

I want that "You are my God" ...written on my heart...for the end of this year and for all years and eternity to come...revering Him in all I do...

Thank YOU that you love us so much, have loved us before we were, and loved us enough to send Your Son for our salvation...You lead and guide, You comfort, You give, You are present...help me to be strong and take hear...



Psalm 31:1, 3, 7, 14, 16, 19, 24 In you, Lord, I have taken refuge;  me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.
 Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me. 
I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul. 
But I trust in you, Lord;I say, “You are my God.” Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love. 
How abundant are the good things that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you.
 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord. 

Ecclesiastes 12:13Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment