Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Not a scholar...Washington DC 8...

 Not a scholar....Washington DC 8....

I am not a scholar, in fact the longer I live, the less I know...plus, I have already forgotten soooo very much...

I am not a Biblical scholar, in fact the longer I live, I find there is so much more to learn...God is all knowing, a fact that is far above human understanding or knowledge....

Walking through many of the museums, reading, listening to the millions of ideas/facts that are here just in Washington DC, the immensity of knowledge can be a little overwhelming... not to even think about what we don’t know yet...AHHH...
Just going through the air and space museum...some of the “historical” displays have happened in my lifetime...that is a little “aging”....or the communications displays at another museum, reel to reel tape recorders used “in years past”...oh, no...that too?

Then, we went through the Museum of the Bible. I am just a “vapor in time”, hardly a blip...there is so much history, information, but the undertone is how it is important in history, through the ages, miracles that make it the most read book...make it the most important book, make it live...it has been saved and kept over the eons of time so that each generation has the opportunity to hear and read God’s...

God speaks to our heart through this Work, not caring if we are scholars, rich or poor, any particular culture or color, male or female, young or old...He is there to, knocking on our hearts, ready to come and dine with us...loving us, caring for us...

Thank YOU...

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8 

20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Revelation 3:20

As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 18:30 


The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.
Psalm 119:130,133

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17















No comments:

Post a Comment