Thursday, April 20, 2017

Ready...

Ready...

Am I ready???  That is the question I had to ask...to do whatever is put before me...do I procrastinate??? A resounding YES...
Will I be ready on time??? Do I dawdle around, using up time to no avail?
When there is something I really want to do or face, I do not get ready,,,but when I face it,,there is a relief and peace the follows...why don't I just do it???

Am I ready? In Season and out of season...to give an answer for the hope that I have...to do the right things, to move forward...to help...to encourage...

Readiness instead of tardiness ....get ready...

Thank YOU for the reminder ....

1 Chronicles 28:20-21 David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.
The divisions of the priests and Levites are ready for all the work on the temple of God, and every willing person skilled in any craft will help you in all the work. The officials and all the people will obey your every command.”

Psalm 119:173 May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts.
That
Jeremiah 1:17a "Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you....

Ezekiel 38:7a ""Get ready; be prepared, ......

Luke 12:35, 38, 40 “Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready,
even if he comes in the middle of the night or toward daybreak.
You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.”

2 Corinthians 9:5 So I thought it necessary to urge the brothers to visit you in advance and finish the arrangements for the generous gift you had promised. Then it will be ready as a generous gift, not as one grudgingly given.

Titus 3:1 Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good,

No comments:

Post a Comment