Thursday, November 13, 2014

Snow angels....





The first snow is always exciting....we smile at the sparkles, the beauty, then the work begins ...shoveling, de-icing, slow driving.....

But first, snow angels.....I have pictures of my husband and I making snow angels in our yard at our last home....laughing, enjoying the moment...grandchildren far away, so we made our own large angels .....this was a ritual we had as the children grew up, only they did it so I could take the pictures....a part of every winter, except the last....

We had bird angels as well. Where the pigeons or quail would land in the snow to search for food..their wings leaving imprints in the snow with their wings...each feather softly visible...their tiny foot prints leading away...

Snow, white, pure, watering the earth...there to enjoy, but a picture of provision and cleansing....thank YOU...

Psalm 51:7-12 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness;let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God,and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. 

Proverbs 31:21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;for all of them are clothed in scarlet. 

Psalm 147:16 He spreads the snow like wooland scatters the frost like ashes. 

Isaiah 55:10-11 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven,and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish,so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth:It will not return to me empty,but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment