Monday, March 4, 2024

Hidden…

 Hidden….


This last weekend was the rock and mineral show at our local event center…it is a fun place to visit and participate in some of the activities…
Lots of Geodes or thunder eggs to choose from and have cracked to reveal the hidden beauty of crystals and colors inside…pan for fun stones hidden in the sand, pan for gold hiding in the rocks and sands,  displays of rocks which have been sliced and polished showing their hidden beauty , other crystals faceted on machines to radiate their hidden glow and light catching qualities…
They also have a black light display of rocks in a dark room…the black light shows the hidden minerals which cannot be seen in regular light, hidden until a black light exposes them…

(I have a friend who purchased a little black light flashlight and goes out into her yard at night, shining it in the grass, finding all sorts of creepy, crawlies  exposed by black lighting , hidden in regular light)

Paul was humbled in the fact that he was used  to expose the mysteries of God which had been hidden for ages…that he could share with Gentiles the riches of Christ wherever he went, wherever he stayed, wherever he traveled…the eternal purpose realized in Christ Jesus our Lord…from king’s palaces to dungeons he spoke of Jesus…not hiding the Word in any situation….even writing so that we, generations later, can have his letters of instruction breathed and given for us by God…included in the living Word…

Thank YOU…

 To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to bring to light for everyone what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God, who created all things, so that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him. So I ask you not to lose heart over what I am suffering for you, which is your glory.
Eph.3.8-13


 I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart;I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation;I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from the great congregation.
Ps.40.10

 “You have heard; now see all this;and will you not declare it?From this time forth I announce to you new things,hidden things that you have not known.
Isa.48.6

 “Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it—the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Jer.33.2-3

 This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet:“I will open my mouth in parables;I will utter what has been hidden since the foundation of the world.”
Matt.13.35

 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions for the sake of his body, that is, the church, of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known, the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to his saints. To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me.
Col.1.24-29

In the secret…


Pictures using the black light and not…
Hidden picture in the daily market…
 






No comments:

Post a Comment