Sunday, April 24, 2022

New hope…new life…

 New hope…new life…


Discipleship Ministries | History of Hymns: 'I Know Whom I Have…


2 Timothy 1:12 For this reason, even though I suffer as I do, I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day.


I awoke with this song on my mind this am…was already thinking of   Blog title…


This winter has been wars, rumors of wars, awards for killing, atrocities of humans against humans everyday in the news, questions by millions of “why”, mistrust, divisions, etc., etc., etc….

Even though I am not personally suffering, there are those who are..


For myself, besides, giving, praying…I purchased  butterfly and ladybug kits to bring new life, new hope …to watch and wait to see their development…lessons my soul needed in the midst of the turmoil I was watching…(first new butterfly emerged yesterday)


I have friends and family who are building, landscaping, clearing land for new beginnings…new hopes, new dreams, new life…


Or watching the hundreds of acres of fruit trees come to bloom after a winter’s rest…new hopes…or newborn animals appearing…


There is hope…newness after the winter, the destruction…

Thank YOU….


For the needy shall not always be forgotten, and the hope of the poor shall not perish forever.

Psalm 9:18 


Psalm 10


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

Psalm 43:5


Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Romans 12:12


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Romans 15:13


No comments:

Post a Comment