Saturday, October 27, 2018

"Did I not tell you...."

Am humbled to be at a conference of Christian leaders from Mexico south through South America . I am just an observer..and here to give a friend a traveling partner...but....

We are among to trees of the high mountains of Colorado...the aspens have lost their leaves, the air is crisp, fall is in the air...the mountains rise above us,  snow dusting the craggy rock slopes...the forests  hiding a multitude of homes of all shapes and sizes...people living day to day lives...some aware of the call of Jesus, while others are oblivious to the Great God who has surrounded them with his creation...

The Glory presented in the beauty, the nature around us....as beautiful,as it is ....nothing compares to glory of the Lord...that belief brings ...the salvation of someone's soul...that eternity waiting...face to face with our Savior

...
Thank YOU...

Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
John 11:40

“You are my witnesses, ” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses, ” declares the Lord, “that I am God. Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?”
Isaiah 43:10-13

16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Mark 16:16

1 comment:

  1. Suzi, I join you in being humbled to be here this weekend among faithful believers who have shown us the glory of God!

    ReplyDelete