Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Photos...

Photos...

I enjoy taking pictures of detail, or nature, of interesting things and angles...sometimes I enter them into competitions at local fairs or magazines...sometimes I get awards, ribbons or even the bigger rosette ribbons and sometimes I get nothing...even a dollar or two in reward money...I like seeing the other pictures in the competition...I like the adulations, the praise from the prizes...

But...none of my competitors or myself would have a scene to photograph if the Creator hadn't put it there in  the first place...I can't make a sunset, a wild animal, the great waterfalls, or  a flower...we just capture a moment in time...

The photographs really aren't an "I " did it, it is a "we" thing...the credit is due      really to the creator...

11 For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
Luke 14:11

16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

As much as I like the honor of a big ribbon, I really want the viewer of one on my photographs to see the intricacies of the creation ...the design of the Master Designer...thank YOU...




No comments:

Post a Comment