Monday, September 7, 2015

Songs...again...

Songs...again...


"Blessings"

"The Rock won't move"

"When the stars burn down", singing blessing to our God...

"Cornerstone"

Songs we sang at church yesterday morning...all faith builders...after the laments...and still lamenting ....praying for peace, comfort, decisions ...of families facing tremendous decisions...and no "head" anymore...

I remember when my mother passed away surprisingly...I was like a robot in some ways...going through the motions ....then the same happened with my husband and with my father....going through the motions, trying to get everything accomplished, the papers signed, the funerals/memorials planned quickly, meaningfully...people taken care of...items taken care of...motels, car rentals, mortuaries, speakers, seating, people feelings...

God undergirded everything silently, peacefully, ....adding strength upon strength...He was in the midst of it all..

Thank YOU, for adding peace, strength...to our lives when we need it so desperately....

Psalm 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. 

Psalm 28:6-7 Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield;my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. 

Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of your strength,in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. 


No comments:

Post a Comment