Saturday, May 24, 2014

Wakefulness .....

Wakefulness....

My mind was working through accounting last night and this morning...so obviously I didn't sleep well again...as accounting is not my forte.  I can keep lists everyday, and keep things in order, work through details on people lives,pay bills,  but knowing business numbers, taxes, accounting, check balancing is just not my cup of tea. So when I have to do it, I have sleepless nights....did I do it right, what's the history of this number, where does this expense go, etc, .etc, etc...and I am working with two accountants and one very efficient office assistant...

But, this is where God has placed me for a season...learning along the way...so sleepless it is ....woke up to this devotional this morning.....was God trying to talk to me or what?????

Jesus calling-"May 24

Bring me your mind for rest and renewal. Let Me infuse My Presence into your thoughts. As your mind stops racing, your body relaxes and you regain awareness of Me. This awareness is vital to your spiritual well-being; it is your lifeline, spiritually speaking.

There are actually more than four dimensions in this world where you live. In addition to the three dimensions of space and the one of time, there is the dimension of openness to My Presence. This dimension transcends the others, giving you glimpses of heaven while you still reside on earth. This was part of My original design for mankind. Adam and Eve used to walk with Me in the garden, before their expulsion from Eden. I want you to walk with Me in the garden of your heart, where I have taken up permanent residence.

Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
—Genesis 3:8

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord.
—Psalm 89:15"

Apparently so .....His word slices right through any matter to the heart of a person....listen...listen...listen...rest in Me...accounting or whatever in the deepness of night is not resting or renewing....is just plain worrying ....sin....of not relying on Him...

Okay, okay. Okay..Please....help me to do better in this area...

No comments:

Post a Comment