Monday, February 19, 2024

Nothing to write…

 Nothing to write….


Paul spoke words of truth so that others couldn’t find any fault worthy of sending him to Rome…but, he had appealed to go to Rome…

Reading this, I wondered if what I say or do will be worthy of standing before the King…my appeal is that I have believed and have faith that Jesus died for me, a sinner, and because of that basis, I have eternal life with Him in heaven…I believe that He died and rose again, paid the price for my redemption…
I probably won’t have to stand before any earthly king to give my testimony, nor argue before a magistrate or local ruler…but, I would hope that by my actions and/or words, neither would have anything to condemn me, except for a stand for Jesus…the most important…
In the fast changing world we live in, this may happen…for anyone…and is happening for many in countries of less freedom…and even here for some…

Thank YOU…


  “But I have nothing definite to write to my lord about him. Therefore I have brought him before you all, and especially before you, King Agrippa, so that, after we have examined him, I may have something to write. For it seems to me unreasonable, in sending a prisoner, not to indicate the charges against him.” 

Then the king rose, and the governor and Bernice and those who were sitting with them. And when they had withdrawn, they said to one another, “This man is doing nothing to deserve death or imprisonment.” And Agrippa said to Festus, “This man could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
Acts.25.26-27Acts.26.30-32

 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
2Tim.4.2-5

 A word fitly spoke is like apples of gold in a setting of silver.
Prov.25.11

 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 
There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. 
But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ's gift.
Eph.4.1-7

 We ask you, brothers, to respect those who labor among you and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, and to esteem them very highly in love because of their work. 
Be at peace among yourselves.
1Thess.5.12-13

 Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us.
Titus.2.7-8

 They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.
1Tim.6.18-19

Be pleasing to you…









No comments:

Post a Comment