Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Jesus loves me this I know…

 Jesus loves me this I know….


 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
1Cor.13.4-6

Jesus is kind and patient…He does not envy or boast; He is not arrogant or rude…He does not insist on His own way….He is not irritable or resentful…He does not rejoice in wrong doing….He rejoices in truth…

When I think of the love chapter of 1 Corinthians, I usually think of how I treat others or how we treat one another…but, Jesus is the real picture of love…

Thank YOU….

 But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Titus .3.4-7




Jesus loves me…


 
When God created you…


No comments:

Post a Comment