Saturday, November 4, 2023

Heart rocks with holes…

 Heart rocks with holes…



While I have been at this conference for Mission Aviation Fellowship, we have looked down at the beach several times, choosing finally to make our way down the nature path to get there…

The waves were crashing on the shore, but not quite hard enough to keep the swimmers and waders from entering the sandy water… dogs were running into the water, coming out the shake their dripping fur on the wet sand…

Many beaches walkers and strollers were enjoying the warm, sunny day…I was looking for pictures as well as my usual heart shaped rock…I found one, but the weight of it was a bit much for my suitcase…my friend found a better one for carrying back home…
Both heart -shaped rocks were filled with holes, created by bubbles as they escaped some volcano…

Various Christian ministries are initially formed to fill a void that is not taken care of…whether orphans in need of a home, care, love…medical help in remote areas…senior care……brothels…each wanting  to serve others by showing the love of Jesus to those near and far…to help fill those heart holes that we face at one  time or another the world over…only God can fill the heart…and He uses so many creative ways to do so…He works through people with willing hearts…willing to say, “here I am, send me “… or those who may not be able to go, but can provide backup, those who pray, those who give…those who fill shoeboxes…those who can provide training …or a million other things…all working to spread the love of Jesus…to shine His light and help fill those heart holes…making people whole again…

 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. 
Create in me a pure heart, O God,and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Ps.51.7,10

 Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge. 
My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways,
Prov.23.12,26

 He has made everything beautiful in its time. 
He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Eccl.3.11

 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Rom.10.10


Open the eyes of my heart,..


 





No comments:

Post a Comment