Sunday, July 2, 2023

Last night…sending out…

 Last night…sending out…


Not sure how to get photos in order…but there was one…when I entered them…oh, well…

I thought it fitting as a released my butterflies as well this weekend…to put the two groups together…

The students have been learning together, becoming a team, feeding on the Word, bonding,  readying for that release to their various places….ready to spread their wings in new experiences, new life, meet new people….this is a life changing experience…a memory that some will treasure, others would rather forget…but for each a new chapter in their life’s book…

Blessings to each one…

 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Matt.28.19-20

I will follow…

No comments:

Post a Comment