Friday, April 14, 2023

Ombré….

 Ombré….. 


“ombré

variants or ombre

: having colors or tones that shade into each other”

Merriam Webster  


If you watch any tv baking shows, it seems that ombré shows up somewhere as a technique which contestants have to try.

The subtle change from one shade to another, as in this picture from Joanns, lighter to darker purple….


Going through empty boxes yesterday, a friend found a gift of a beautiful shell hidden in the packing materials…ombré tans…I added it to my shell collection. But, marveling at the subtle color changes, it was hard to put down…the perfection made by a sea creature…a God inspired point of time…only He could help that creature make such beauty in the depths of the sea…and not by any accident…


A small thing, I know, but intricately fashioned…


If God cares and designs a “simple” shell, how much more He designs and creates us, with whom he desires to fellowship…


Thank YOU….


 O Lord, you have searched me and known me! 

You know when I sit down and when I rise up;you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying downand are acquainted with all my ways. 

Even before a word is on my tongue,behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. 

You hem me in, behind and before,and lay your hand upon me. 

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;it is high; I cannot attain it. 

For you formed my inward parts;you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well. 

My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret,intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 

Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them,the days that were formed for me,when as yet there was none of them. 

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!

How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand.I awake, and I am still with you.

Ps.139.1-6, Ps.139.13-18


 Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.

 Luke.12.7


His eye is on the sparrow…



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df3P4cO4Co0

No comments:

Post a Comment