Friday, February 24, 2023

Control …

  Control….


Lately, for the past few months, I feel like I have been ruled by pain…I realize that God is really the real controller of all, so He is allowing the pain to rule…it is in charge of the amount of sleep I get, the trips I take, whether I am up to church/Sunday School/Bible study, family time, whether I have to lay down or sit, or stand, what time I can go to grocery store or anywhere, what I make for meals with amount of energy I have, writing a blog at 2 am or noon or not, how many phone calls I have strength for, etc…exercise has been cut out, walking a thing of the past(I hope I can revisit soon)…a huge change in life for me…I was even proud that I could maintain all the above with an “no-Problem attitude”… but, 

pride goes before a fall…”.  …and it hit big time…


So, what we really need is to be controlled by the Spirit of the Living God”…not by pain, pride or whatever seems to take control…

Leaving the days in His hands… no matter age, ability …Flexibility to His plans …He is always working to our good…


Thank YOU…


 For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have die."

2Cor.5.1


 I charge you in the sight of God….This will be, in his own time, the final denouement of God, who is the blessed controller of all things, the king over all kings and the master of all masters, the only source of immortality, the one who lives in unapproachable light, the one whom no mortal eye has ever seen or ever can see. To him be acknowledged all honour and power for ever, amen!

1Tim.6.13-16, Phillips…


 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Titus.2.11-13


This beaver, has a plan and he will not be thwarted from it…build a dam,with whatever resources he has…

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02jQPTv7ZeHWmvq3CKnqxf65vdQVdT47t7nr4GWzuuonSPJGsTHLxtqGwnfdP3fj6nl&id=100069116623699



Praise You in this storm…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWGf4a4ngM8

No comments:

Post a Comment