Thursday, September 1, 2022

Earwigs…

 Earwigs….


They have found the fruit….

Every year these little pests make themselves know when the hummingbird feeders come out and then again when fruit is ripening….yuck…they slither and slide into tiny crevices…floating in the sweet hummingbird syrup, that needs to be changed …


I saw the cartoon in the Local paper recently…hunted diligently for the earwigs hidden in the boards as they climbed aboard the ark…to quickly find a dark hole to hide in…


Not sure which food chain they fit into, what purpose they have, except to creep around…but…Genesis says that God saw that what he made was good…so I will have to take His Word for it…

 There are lots of things I question…mosquitoes, snakes, life events, etc. wondering why they are here, why they happened and are happening…sometimes I can look back and say, “maybe this is why”…but even that is a guess…


I have to take the words in Roman’s at face value…


 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Rom.8.28


He is working good into my life ….He is conforming me…He  Comforts me…He has a plan for me…He loves me…He prayed for me…He stands in the gap…


Thank YOU


 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Jer.29.11-13


Even with those pesky earwigs…ugh…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earwig


https://extension.umn.edu/nuisance-insects/earwigs

No comments:

Post a Comment