Monday, December 9, 2019

Psalm 71...


Psalm 71...


Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. 
For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth. 
From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you. 
Since my youth, God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds. 
Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your mighty acts to all who are to come. 
Your righteousness, God, reaches to the heavens, you who have done great things. 
Who is like you, God? Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.
Psalm 71:3,5-6,17-20 

There are times in life, like everyday, we need the Lord...we can turn to him at all ages and stages...from childhood to old age...from light days to heavy days...24/7...He never forsakes, leaves...He is everywhere all the time...in the depths of night to the bright of day...in the deep to the heights...no surprises to Him...

I may wander, walk away, forget, turn...but He never does...
I find this more and more comforting as I grow older...more forgetful, less strength, more “alone”...He is a breath, thought away...

Thank YOU....

20 ....And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:20b

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment