Saturday, February 4, 2017

Jesus in Spanish....

Jesus in Spansh....

Early this morning I was  downloading the Story of Jesus in Spanish onto my iPad...I couldn't understand a word of it, but "Jesus"...

The App from the Jesus Film Project lets anyone download any Jesus film that is translated. 1300+ languages, short films, the Jesus Story for adults or children, Magdelena-a story for women, plus lots of other interesting things...

I was reminded to do this downloading as I was reading Mark 4, hiding the light under the bushel...we have such technology and I hadn't made use of it...if you have wifi, you can watch the movies without downloading, but If you have it downloaded you can watch it any time as long as your power holds...I just hadn't taken time to do it...hiding my "light" due to inconvenience...
Lord willing, I will be in at least three different Spanish speaking countries in the next 6 months with some opportunities to be with children, adults...I don't know what those times hold...but this morning I was obedient to the voice saying "download, download"...

Mark 4:21-25 He said to them, “Do you bring in a lamp to put it under a bowl or a bed? Instead, don’t you put it on its stand?
For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open.
If anyone has ears to hear, let them hear.”
"Consider carefully what you hear,” he continued. “With the measure you use, it will be measured to you—and even more. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.”

Thank YOU for the reminder this morning in this particular instance not to keep what I have been freely given hidden away...but to take the opportunity to let your Word speak to those with whom I may have contact...

No comments:

Post a Comment