Friday, September 2, 2016

Dancing....

Dancing....

A dear friend of mine passed through the gates of heaven last night...she told her daughters she was going dancing shortly before she left...ironic since she was stricken with polio in the fifties and has been wheelchair bound since then...but her joy and smiles over the years has been contagious ...she  has always been the center of fun, never fearful of trying new things from camping, boating, crafts, traveling, etc..beloved...the last of a foursome including my parents and her husband...

So now she is released to dance...those tapping toes to touch the streets of gold so pure...I can just imagine her freedom and joy...

Thank YOU for giving her joy...and a dance...

Psalm 30:11-12 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God, I will praise you forever.

Psalm 149:3-5 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp.
For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds.

2 Samuel 6:14 Wearing a linen ephod, David was dancing before the Lord with all his might,

No comments:

Post a Comment