Thursday, May 26, 2016

Happy Brithday, mom...

Happy Birthday, Mom....

Today is my mother's birthday...happy birthday, mom...I don't know if she can hear me or not...I don't know what the connection is between heaven and earth..it is not really clear one way or another and there are a lot of theories...so will still say, " happy birthday ". If she can hear me or not, I feel better...I know she is taken care of there, praising God in a mighty chorus, spending time with friends and family...enjoying the beauty of all around her, the artist in her taking it all in...

On earthly time, she  would have been 87, but she is on infinite eternal time that has no end...so not bound by earthly schedules...night and day, worries, pain, aging, tears....

I can see her smile in pictures left behind, hear her voice in my mind, her talent in paintings hung of the wall, some of her features in children and grandchildren, her music  in the piano that sits in one of our homes, her treasures in the crystal that is in another home, her love for flowers and plants    in a variety of gardens, some of her anxiousness still lingers in my life, her love of teaching in lives that she taught for fifty plus years both in music and painting, her delight in people by the friends and family she left behind....

Happy birthday, Mom...we love you...

Thank YOU, for giving me the mother You designed ....

Psalm 71:6, 14 From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you. 
As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. 

Exodus 20:12 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment