Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Seen and unseen....



There are times like this, when the sun is not quite breaking through but the promise is there...as is spring...God is there as well, not quite seen, but felt....

These words speak for themselves...seeing Jesus,  seeing the Father...what a marvelous happening...

Thank YOU for YOU....help me to see .....

John 1:14, 18 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. 
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

John 14:7, 9-12 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” 
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 

Psalm 77:19 Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. 

Isaiah 6:5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.” 

Isaiah 9:2 The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned. 

Isaiah 64:4-5a Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him. You come to the help of those who gladly do right, who remember your ways.

Matthew 4:16 the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.” 

Matthew 6:1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. 

Luke 2:20, 26, 30 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told. 
It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah.
 For my eyes have seen your salvation, 

John 9:37 Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment