Sunday, January 25, 2015

Our worth in Chrsit....

Worth in Christ.....

There are times when it seems that life is really a downer...I question my worth in anything, asking "what is the use" or even "what is my use"....

Gray days, dark days.....then I am reminded of a very dark day in history when Christ was on the cross, skies darkened and the curtain in the temple was torn from the top to the bottom by God...showing His power, and His openness to come to His Holies of Holies......Christ died for me...and everyone else...I was worth his death...we were loved even before we became...I was prayed for two thousand years ago...He knew my form, He knew my path in life, it was prepared especially for me....and I am in awe....the day has turned from dark to His light no matter if the sun is shining or not ......He speaks truth into my heart, my life....

He gives me simple gifts of a note from a friend, a phone call with a child, a conversation with a long time associate as we cry together over loss and gains, a walk in the sunshine, a ride with an enthusiastic grandchild, a picture of a growing baby, a new flower peaking out of the snow, a rainbow in the clouds as a storm moves through, a burst of energy after the pain, a verse or song to add joy..love spoken in many ways...showing my worth to Him....

Thank YOU for the light in the darkness, the worth You showed me...my worth to You....


This site has verses showing our worth in Christ...really good...

http://www.openbible.info/topics/our_worth_to_god




Another site...

Your Worth in Christ, Bible.org

1. Defaced But Not Erased

2. Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

3. Adopted as God’s Child

4. Disciplined as God’s Child

5. Restored and Rejoiced Over as God’s Child

6. Justified, Sanctified, and Headed for Glory

7. Broken but Usable For His Glory


No comments:

Post a Comment