Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Little (?) reminders….

 Little (?) reminders….


Anxiety is one of my biggest threats to my peace…I learned it well from my wonderful mom who dealt with it all of her life…but, she faced it well and learned to work at peace through many situations…and most would say they didn’t realize she was bothered by it…


Anxiousness from the unknown, even from the known can hit each person… some face it without fear and others of us are fearful…


Starting this new chapter  or blip in time as, one PA put it, causes anxiety in me…even though I don’t want to be anxious, I am…


But, there have been reminders each day to put the anxiety down, give thanks and move forward…


Our Sunday sermon was the first in this week…


 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 

Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!…..

Rom.7.15,Rom.7.25a


 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear…..

1John.4.18a


Then came one thing after another…verses after verse…incident after incident…


 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Phil.4.6-7


Speaker on radio devotional on the way….”remember whatever Is going on in your life, God is working it out for your good”….


 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Rom.8.28


Private waiting room picture…a flock of sheep with their shepherd…


 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.     

He makes me lie down in green pastures,he leads me beside quiet waters,     he refreshes my soul.

He guides me along the right paths for his namesake..

Psalm 23:1-3


Private infusion room…bird feeder outside the window with the birds flitting around, eating the food provided….

 

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Matt.6.26


And this last week of Jeremiah 29…


Even my butterfly release…and a friend’s shared saying…


I can’t promise that anxiety won’t hit again…but, God has a way of reminding me of his care and comfort…through His Word, His world, His messengers…


Thank YOU….


With a thankful heart….


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rh4qX0jNZc










No comments:

Post a Comment