Thursday, December 14, 2023

Hope…

 



Hope…


One place to visit in the Portland, Oregon area at Christmas time is the Grotto off of Sandy Boulevard…a walk though the lights, the hot chocolate, the choirs in the chapel, the theme of the True Christmas….

We went last night as did hundreds of others…the music in the chapel resonates all around you because the acoustics are so amazing…the Christmas Story depicted in murals and a manger scene…the star on the rock wall…fountain of living water depicted in lights….


The world’s Hope depicted in lighted and musical forms…for those who are seeking…


I saw it yesterday morning as well, in a tiny seed which grows into a gigantic tree…there is hope, eternity in man’s heart…


Thank YOU…


 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Eccl.3.11


Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,for his compassions never fail. 

They are new every morning;great is your faithfulness. 

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;therefore I will wait for him.” 

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,to the one who seeks him; 

it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Lam.3.22-26


 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.

Ps.5.3


 We wait in hope for the Lord;he is our help and our shield.

Ps.33.20


 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him;do not fret when people succeed in their ways,when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Ps.37.7


 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,and in his word I put my hope.

Ps.130.5


 But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,I wait for God my Savior;my God will hear me.

Mic.7.7


Angels we have heard on high…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wadHo2tNpjo









No comments:

Post a Comment