Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Because I know….

 Because I Know…



……because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.
 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, in keeping with the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus, 
What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus.
 Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.
2Tim.1.12b, 
2Tim.1.1, 
2Tim.1.13,2Tim.1.14

Believers in Jesus, those who have put their trust in His saving grace, have  been entrusted, we are guarded, we have a promise of life, we are gifted, we are sealed with the Holy Spirit,…just as Paul spoke to Timothy so long ago…
It wasn’t just then, but for all, …
It wasn’t just a historical thing for the past, it was for all time…
It wasn’t just for a few, but was given for all mankind who choose to believe…

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John.3.16-17

Thank YOU….

I know whom I have believed….


Because He lives…(sang at the empty tomb…)




No comments:

Post a Comment