Tuesday, June 20, 2023

“What no eye has seen”…

 “What no eye has seen”….


There was a short time when I doubted my salvation…but I kept reading the Scriptures, knowing that they were a key part of my life and held the Truth….

One day as I read, I came upon this passage…
 “But, as it is written,“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined,
what God has prepared for those who love him”—
 these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. 
For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. 
For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? 
So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 
Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God. And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual.”
1Cor.2.9-13

Taken from …
 From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who acts for those who wait for him.
Isa.64.4

I remember sitting there with the 9th verse running around and around in my heart of hearts, in awe that God knew my questions, my doubt and he took time to answer…to show me that He has prepared so much for me that I could not even imagine…

Whenever I read those verses, still, that awe fills me, that distinct moment in time…I am still drawn to that “ glory moment “….

And there have been many over the years, every time I open the Word something new pops out…a new lesson, a new concept even after reading through it many, many times…the Living Word…it is truly a gift that keeps on giving…

Thank YOU….

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet…

No comments:

Post a Comment