Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Random thoughts…

 Random thoughts…


First and foremost…

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me…it is uplifting, centering, appreciated…so humbling that others take time to think and pray for me…I know we are told to bear one another’s burdens, pray for another, but it still a wonder and a gift that keeps on giving…thank you…


Second, I don’t blog to get other’s attention or for any profit or for notoriety or fame , thoughts are just put on my heart to share and maybe encourage or build up others…thank you for your comments, but mostly I hope they edify others, bring us back into the Word…


Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 90:14 ESV


O satisfy us with Your lovingkindness in the morning [now, before we grow older], That we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 90:14 AMP


I think I am on the mend…

Random thoughts through this ordeal…


I told a friend, that one of my bucket list items  is to see the aurora borealis, the lights that  dance in the northern skies, in person…as I was putting lotion on all my bruises, I had to chuckle as there there all of colors of the lights on me…so maybe that is my “bucket list” answer…


Decided the a memory foam toilet seat needs to be invented ( maybe there’s one) for hip and leg injuries…


I like to read the Word everyday in the early morning hours…through this, I couldn’t sit like that and concentrate or write much…so paced and put on Christian music…so uplifting…so my devotions focused more on songs which filled my heart, soul and mind…


Was so glad to be a part of a body of believers that has livestream church services…


Blessings to you all, paise for a Father and family who cares…

Thank YOU…

No comments:

Post a Comment