Thursday, July 8, 2021

Victory…

 Victory….


It seems sometimes that we live a defeated life…we are tired, over worked, emotionally down….a myriad of things bombarding us from all directions…we can choose to be victims, victimized by thoughts, those around us, history, fears…whatever…but there is another choice…to be victorious….it may take time, energy, counsel, encouragement, changed thought patterns….


The following are a few verses that are an encouragement from the Bible…we need to let the Word steep within our soul…cling to His everlasting promises…know the the Word does not come back void…it produces life….breath it in…

Thank YOU….


He shall say: “Hear, Israel: Today you are going into battle against your enemies. Do not be fainthearted or afraid; do not panic or be terrified by them. For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory. ”

Deuteronomy 20:3-4


May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. 

May the Lord grant all your requests. 

Now this I know: The Lord gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.

Psalm 20:5-7 


but you give us victory over our enemies, you put our adversaries to shame.

Psalm 44:7


“They have greatly oppressed me from my youth,” let Israel say; “they have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me. 

Plowmen have plowed my back and made their furrows long. 

But the Lord is righteous; he has cut me free from the cords of the wicked.”

Psalm 129:1-4 


For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds.

Psalm 149:4-5


But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:57 


for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

1 John 5:4-5 


He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. 

To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 

Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Revelation 21:6-7 


26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Matthew 6:26 



 If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were rising against me, I could hide. 

But it is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend, with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship at the house of God, as we walked about among the worshipers. 

Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the realm of the dead, for evil finds lodging among them. 

As for me, I call to God, and the Lord saves me. 

Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. He rescues me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me. 

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Psalm 55:12-18,22 


10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

John 10:10 


No comments:

Post a Comment