Saturday, August 31, 2019

Song, my hope is in You....

Song, my hope is in you, Lord...

My life is in You, Lord
My strength is in You, Lord
My hope is in You, Lord
In You, it's in You
In You, it's in You
In You, it's in You
I will praise You with all of my life
I will praise You with all of my strength
With all of my life, with all of my strength
All my hope is in You....Joseph Garlington

I awoke with this song on my mind ....

When my husband was dying of brain cancer, I asked God to give me “songs in the night”...

“I remembered my songs in the night. My heart meditated....”
Psalm 77:6a

In my journal from that time, He was so faithful to encourage, comfort witH those songs and He still does...giving hope to those who seek it...thank YOU...


For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 15:4-6

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:5 

May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, Lord, is in you.
Psalm 25:21

Hope in the Lord and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are destroyed, you will see it.
Psalm 37:34

Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 42:5

I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 119:147

the Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
Psalm 147:11

but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment