Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Repent and live....

Repent and live....

Awakened early as happens much of the time, I was praying and thinking about people around the world who I know and pray for...so near, some on many continents....(don't call me a prayer warrior, I am so far from the "praying without ceasing" as I see others do...)

We have known so many people in so many lands, it is amazing...mind boggling, really ....some are walking with Jesus in heaven now, enjoying fellowship with Him and trading notes with my husband, parents, grandparents..."I knew you when" if they do that in heaven....
Others are still earth bound, going through the joys and sorrows of this fallen world...

I put this aside to finish a novel about forgiveness and repentance...and realized again, that is what it is all about...repentance, forgiveness, redemption no matter on what continent, what country, what culture or language....we all need it...these people I have known or know wherever they are, are there to share that good news...by living it, showing it, translating it, flying it, freely giving it to those who would accept it..."going to all the world", "making disciples "...

Thank YOU...

Ezekiel 18:30-32 “Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!

Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment