Overcomer….
I opened my devotional ….first sentence-“ I am teaching you to be an overcomer, to find joy in the midst of circumstances that previously would defeat you” Sarah Young…
I guess I didn’t know I wanted to learn that lesson…
Psalm 46: 1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
John 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
Psalm 145:18 18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. 19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. 20 The Lord watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.
21 My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.
Numbers 6:24 24 “‘“The Lord bless you
and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace…
Thank YOU, you know what I need…
The blessing…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ55mDL7dA0
R
No comments:
Post a Comment