By land, by sea, by air…back home…
My dove chocolate had the little sayin, “celebrate the little things”….
I don’t have dove chocolates very often, so I do celebrate those little bites when I do…but this one was a reminder to do it anyway…
Other small sayings…
Rejoice in the Lord always again it rejoice…
Give thanks in all things…
Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved…
It is finished…
He wept…
And He had compassion….
We drove, ferried, flew home yesterday…each a small part of the whole journey…it was a short trip all together, but we celebrated it…the happy family, the happy new couple, the fresh air, the mountains, the forests….
When you think of the creation from the small minute pieces to the gigantic that our Creator spoke into existence…he celebrated…He saw that it was good…he celebrated the man and woman…he celebrates in us as the angels rejoice when they see us…
Luke 15: ’ 10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
Thank YOU….
God saw it was good…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWr_z9Nz1c
No comments:
Post a Comment