Friday, August 28, 2026

 


Hands…


My husband used to hold my hands…a connection that has been broken through his passing…and after his death I envied others who were still holding hands or I wanted to tell others who walked together to be sure and hold hands with one another…you never know when they won’t be there to hold your hand..


But, now I have God’s…a bit different…

Isaiah 49:16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;

    your walls are ever before me.


I was reading about the positive things that are in the Word about God’s hand…


It is…

Mighty…

Satisfying…

Gracious…

Healing…

Shaped and made us….

Holds life and breath of all mankind…

Victorious…

Powerful….

Upholds…

Achieves awesome deeds…

Exalted…

Strong….

Righteous….

Comforts…

Holds our times …..

Nailed, but victorious…

Saves….


And these are some of the positives….there is power in the opposites as well…as He holds everything…


What hands to be held by…to be connected to…to be loved by…


Thank You…


God’s  hands..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lOBChuuaZ4


No comments:

Post a Comment