Monday, May 16, 2022

Graduations….πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“…

 Graduations….πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“…


This weekend I had the honor of attending a graduation of two graduates whom I have known for awhile…last year a similar one with others…watching my oldest grandchildren graduate from high school, and in the next few years their collage graduations…then the next set of younger ones advance through the grades as well…time does march on…


At the same time I have been reading through and meditating on a 21 day devotional for writers…each day an encouragement, a thought about direction…


The graduations and the devotional mesh so well with one another…the devotional could be for any vocation…the life’s path of anyone could be substituted for the word “writer”…


Thank YOU….


How can a young man keep his way pure? 

By guarding it according to your word. 

With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! 

I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. 

Blessed are you, O Lord; teach me your statutes! With my lips I declare all the rules of your mouth. 

In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches. 

I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. I will delight in your statutes; 

I will not forget your word.

Psalm 119:9-16 and much more of Psalm 119…


For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 2:10


Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 

giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Ephesians 5:15-17,20


who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,

2 Timothy 1:9


13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

John 16:13


so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 1:7-9


The Lord  bless you and keep you; 

the Lord  make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord  lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24-26


And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. 

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Philippians 1:6,4:13


For Ezra had set his heart to study the Law of the Lord, and to do it and to teach his statutes and rules in Israel.

Ezra 7:10



No comments:

Post a Comment