Thursday, March 21, 2019

Let’s keep it clean....

“Let’s keep it clean”.....

Another sign posted onboard the ship and on the treading paths is “let’s keep int clean”...as well as trash receptacles placed placed for our convenience...

The ship is immaculate everywhere, so with 5000+ passengers and 1500+ crew it has managed to stay clean if we simply pickup our trash instead of discarding it anywhere we please...

I like an orderly home as well, but on a more personal level I want my words not to trash others as well...or my bad behavior to “trash” others...or my thoughts to be clean...

The crew is continually cleaning, repairing, picking up as well as most of the passengers...such a reminder to keep my life clean...no extra trash in my mind or behavior....keeping a clear mind, heart....

Thank YOU......for your cleansing....

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 
26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
Matthew 23:25-26


“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 
2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 
3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
John 15:1-4

let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
Hebrews 10:22

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9 




No comments:

Post a Comment