Thursday, February 7, 2019

Its a good day for being alive...


It’s a good day for being alive...


A fun song ...no serious, but reminds me to be grateful for the little things in life...

This song came across this morning as I was reading in Matthew....
people were fed by the thousands, healed by a touch, souls were enlightened, disciples were encouraged, Jesus as walking among and talking to the everyday people....teaching the way to the kingdom...proclaiming the good news...what a blessing that must have been...

But, he said it was better that He go away and send us the Holy Spirit...the third person of the Trinity...that He might dwell in us not just be around...

Adam and Eve had the unbelievable privilege of walking in the garden with the Creator of the universe, Abraham spoke with God....Moses went up on the mountain to speak with Him....down through time various ones met with God in various ways...as did the people of the New Testament times walked with with Jesus....and now we have the Holy Spirit who dwells within us,  going everywhere we go...interceding when we don’t know how to pray...convicting....truth bearing...

How do I treat Him....what do I do/say that sorrows Him...how do I celebrate Him....

I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:2 

The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. Lord, save us! Lord , grant us success! 
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. 
From the house of the Lord we bless you. The Lord is God, and he has made his light shine on us. 
With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession up to the horns of the altar. 
You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 118:24-29 

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
John 14:25-26 

Thank YOU ....for the bigger and eternal things in life...


“This is the day, this is the day.
That the Lord has made, that the Lord has made.
We will rejoice, we will rejoice,
And be glad in it, and be glad in it.
This is the day that the Lord has made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is the day, this is the day
That the Lord has made.

We are the sons, we are the sons,
Of the living God, of the living God.
We will rejoice, we will rejoice,
And be glad in Him, and be glad in Him.
We are the sons of the living God.
We will rejoice and be glad in Him.
We are the sons, we are the sons
Of the living God.

This is the day that the Lord has made.
I will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is the day, this is the day
That the Lord has made”


No comments:

Post a Comment