Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Consider....

Consider....

“con·sid·er
/kənˈsidər/

verb
  • 1.
    think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision:
    "each application is considered on its merits"
    synonyms:
    think about, contemplate, give thought to, reflect on, examine, ...” Oxford Dictionary....

In the NIV version of the Bible, there are 87-130 times that the word “consider” is used from Genesis to Revelation....

From considering a field to considering how far a church has fallen....

We are to consider, think about , contemplate a variety of ideas, truths, events...

As I was reading in Luke 12, this pondering was about everyday needs...

24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 
27 “Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
Luke 12:24,27

But, there are so many times we are told what to consider....I love the times in Psalms...


I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds.”
Psalm 77:12

I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.
Psalm 119:15-16

....when we we realize that God considers us...

But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.
Psalm 10:14

he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do.
Psalm 33:15

It is beyond my comprehension that the God of all creation take time to consider me...everything I do, loves me, cared so much...thank YOU...
I need to take the time to consider Him and all that He does for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment