Thursday, October 24, 2019

Hold mail...

Hold mail....

So, I am trying over and over to fill out the “hold mail” section in the USPS website...I have done it many, many times in the past with total success...no times without success...

This time, though, it automatically changes my end date and puts it in the start date with no way to return and change back to correct the date...so I try my iPad, my iPhone several times...no help...program is stuck...so,then I try to add a note under additional information, won’t let me add that because the dates are wrong, which won’t correct...😞...little me and big government or cyber space ( I finally was able to do it, after I did my Bible lesson)...why now, why me...

Okay, then I read my daily lesson, which I should have done In The first...a continuation of Job...ahh...

I realize my life has had its losses, heartaches, irritants, questions and seemingly no answers at times...I have wondered the same as he, “why”...Or am I as valuable as Job that Satan would even bother with me...and my life...
Later realizing that I do have value in the “whosoever “ of John 3:16...

But, back to Job...especially in Chapter 31:1-40, the “if’s” he raises in his pride...in my pride...in his questioning...in my questioning...he wanted answers...I wanted answers...

Then, Job 38:1-41...God answered...
My mind’s picture is a tiny person speaking, listening to the beauty of the universe, God...
“Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? 
Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! 
Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone — while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy? 
“Who shut up the sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb, when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness, when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place, when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt’?
Job 38:2-11
And on through verse 41...the almighty, all present...the all...

I am brought to tears that God cares, answers...speaks not only in bigness, but in my heart a quiet voice of love and care...He knows the beginnings, the way...the path...

My picture of the tiny person trying to communicate with big government about a computer glitch...holds nothing to the picture of me talking, asking God...listening, returning...to that voice of comfort, compassion...He Cares...bottom line...

Thank YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment