Friday, November 4, 2016

Convergence.....

Convergence .....

I know I have written about this before , but was reminded of it again this week...convergence...

Patrick McManus writes about it ....
Beth Moore writes about it...
God writes about it....

Convergence.....how everything in our lives, events-good and bad, people-helpful and unhelpful, challenges, experiences, birth order, etc., etc., etc...work in our lives to make us who we are...
Nothing is by accident...everything is filtered by a loving God for our good...

Look at Biblical people....God rearranged the world so that His ways could happen...Moses, Joseph, Ruth, Joseph and Mary, Job, John the Baptist, Paul, Timothy....to name a few...God strategically placed each one so that His will could be  carried out....

And He still does that today in our lives and those around us...I had to ask myself again, what have been all the events, people, etc. and look deeper into the answers to thank God...I don't see the big picture of my life like He can...and there many painful things that have happened, but they added dimension and character qualities as did the good things in life...He uses everything to build and teach us...thank YOU.....


Romans 8:28-30 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Exodus 33:14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

 Acts 2:28 You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.’

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment