Sunday, June 19, 2016

Unique...

Unique .....

Jesus Calling, June, 19th...."My guidance for each of My children is unique. That’s why listening to Me is so vital for your well-being. Let me prepare you for the day that awaits you and point you in the right direction. I am with you continually so don't be intimidated by fear. Though it stalks you, it cannot harm you, as long as you cling to My hand. Keep your eyes on Me, enjoying Peace in My Presence....."

Father's Day....I have two sons and two sons-in-law...each one is so unique just as their wives are. Each fit together in a wonderful union. Each personality is different, each upbringing is different, each calling is different and none of them look anything alike...unique...they do have some common interests...some common senses of humor and all have a common faith which points them in the same direction...and I love them all for who they are...

Thank YOU for each, their uniqueness...their measure of faith, their gifts and talents... Build them, mold them into the men you desire them to be...let them reply on You, their creator...let them find their peace in You, their guidance for their lives in Your Word...

Philippians 1:3-6 I thank my God every time I remember you.
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.

No comments:

Post a Comment