Wednesday, June 15, 2016

No connection....



For the last two to three months, I have never known for one minute to the next whether I will have Internet connection or not...one minute  I will have q connection and the next I will not ....the Internet service technicians have been more than helpful whenever I have called. They are available 24/7 and have tried to rectify the problem...even sending a serviceman to the house to check things out...I have called the  computer manufacturers who have spent hours updating both my programs and each computer...so every device is totally updated, but that hasn't helped the connectivity...

Now the Internet service and the manufacturers are blaming each other for the problem...which isn't really helpful to me...I even looked at my billing and my usage has been over half less recently because of the connectivity prproblems...so I know it is not just in my mind...so frustrating...over 16 hours on the phone talking to various people in the last two days...

So my last call yesterday was to the service again to talk about billing. The technician again tried to be helpful and I added that I was about to change service companies because of the problems I was having... "Oh, no, no, we will take this to another level and really work with you to keep you as a Customer". Well, here I am early this morning and no service again...

I am both frustrated and amused...it was yet another reminder of my connection and connectivity with the Creator of the universe...His connection is without failure...mine, on the other hand is intermittent ...I want my connection to be here all the time, but I let interruptions get in the way, the cares of the world, the disconnect, my attitude, my lack of attention, or whatever to block that connection...I desire to be connected all the time, but in reality I am not...He never disconnects and I know He is there all the time, waiting ever so patiently...Thank YOU....for giving ideas, love , counsel, wisdom...help my connection never to wander away, to look for another "service"...knowing that You never leave or forsake me...

Abide in me and I will abide in you...

John 15:4-8 Remain in me, as I also remain in you.
No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine.
Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches.
If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

No comments:

Post a Comment