Friday, December 21, 2018

Walking in a winter wonderland....

Walking In A winter wonderland....


As I look out my window, to a layer on new snow on the trees which yesterday were bare, temperature a cozy 28 degrees, adding inches of snow on top of the 18-24 inches of accumulated snow....I am thankful for a warm house, family around, friends, blessings I can't begin to count...but are so abundant...

I am again reading 2 Timothy, Paul's last letter....an encouraging letter to keep the faith...

I kept finding myself thinking of how I could add my families names into the script...not all but some...we haven't known the persecution or hardships that they endured...but we each needed those last encouraging words from a "parent" to their "heirs"...

The years are closing in, generations moving forward...advise/counsel given ...each has their gifts that God has so graciously given...talents, vocations  evident/chosen ...grandchildren growing/maturing,  sowing and reaping...

Reflections of the past and plans for the future...a variety of choices and roads to travel both literally and figuratively....

But through it all, God remains the same, His word is eternal, His Love constant ....thank YOU....

2 Timothy....

No comments:

Post a Comment