Friday, July 21, 2017

Protection...

Protection...

At a local nature center, a pair of swans have recently hatched out their new family of four...
"Though they can swim from birth, cygnets may sometimes ride on the backs of their parents or take shelter under their wings until they are old enough to strike out on their own". (Animals.mom.me)

I happened to be there the day before they hatched  and the parents took turns sitting on the eggs while the other stood, fed or swam nearby...very protective of one another and those precious eggs...

Now, they are very protective of those precious babies...guarding front and back or surrounding them when feeding...a hawk flew over at one point and the father trumpeted his warning loudly...the parents are very vigilant in their care...




What a picture of God's care for us...protection...
Not that bad, hurting things don't happen, but God is always there even through them...with his love...thank YOU...

Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings

Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 36:7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

John 17:11-12, 15 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you.
Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me.
None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

(Love)1 Corinthians 13:7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment