Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Blogging....

Blogging....

I find I am not blogging nearly as much as I was a year ago...not that I am not learning new lessons everyday...noooooo...I am .....or not that I don't want to share anymore....but, I don't feel compelled, driven, commanded to write as much as before...I believe it is has more to do with seasons in life....
I loved the writing, sharing everyday....I loved the editing, and forming some of the writings into a grief book to share...I love writing about family details, activities....I love digging into God's word, finding His daily message for me and I still do that...I just didn't feel so compelled to blog for whatever reason...and I may continue, but not as much...not sure of the path ....

I more than appreciate the following, the readers who cover the globe, humbling me with their attention.....the personal comments, the personal return stories, the encouragement, the words of wisdom...thank you....

Watching other grief bloggers is interesting...I can almost tell where they are in their personal journey, how far they are into the path of healing by what they are writing about...it is healing for their soul and God has given them words as well in the loneliness, in the changes of life, in the newness of direction, in the processing of events and feelings...

Thank YOU that you give us words to put down into writings...that you work in our hearts to share or grow ...thank YOU for being there every moment....


1 Chronicles 28:19-20 “All this,” David said, “I have in writing as a result of the Lord’s hand on me, and he enabled me to understand all the details of the plan.”
David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.

Philippians 1:3-6 I thank my God every time I remember you.
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.


I don't count my writings as worthy as scripture, make no mistake....scripture stands on it own...but He has thought me so much through this process...personalized it again and again...and I have been blessed with a way to share it....thank YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment