Sunday, July 7, 2024

Comfort verses9…. Hospital stay…..

 


Comfort verses….9….hospital stay….


The last week or so have been a change for me…spending time in hospital with perforated  bowels, spreading infection and knock-me-out-pain….not my norm….

The hospital staff, all the doctors, nurses have been amazing….when I have been lucid or not….

I kept thinking of this picture which came my way this year,,,


Thank you for All your prayers on my be half….


Thank YOU….


 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Eph.6.18


 God is not man, that he should lie,or a son of man, that he should change his mind.Has he said, and will he not do it?Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it.

Num.23.19


“My soul yearns, yes, even pines and is homesick for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out and sing for joy to the living God” (Psalm 84:2 AMPC).


“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love” (1 Corinthians 6:13-14 NIV).


 but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;they shall mount up with wings like eagles;they shall run and not be weary;they shall walk and not faint.

Isa.40.31


“The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command” (Hebrews 1:3a NLT).

 

“He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:6 ASV).


From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I” (Psalm 61:2 NIV). 



Abide….


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLDEt9KP2O0


No comments:

Post a Comment