Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Exalted...

 Exalted....


I have to be truthful, I really wanted to write a complaint about my pain, where I am today(Las Vegas), the heat, the crowds, “I want to get home” mantra....I even had a blog written out about all of this, but, alas it won’t get shared....as I was reading, this was so much more ....not my complaints....not only that, the song, “ be exalted, oh 

God” kept running through my head to cover my complaints...


David brought his complaints, his thoughts, his distresses to God, laid them out before Him...and ended up in praise...


I am not saying that saying that we shouldn’t bring everything to Him...lay them down before him, off-load those burdens...He asks us to... but, I personally need to stop dwelling in the negative today...look up and let Him work...thank YOU...


Writing this don’t take the pain away, nor cool the day, change Las Vegas...but it changed my focus...


“The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!

2 Samuel 22:47 


The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!

Psalm 18:46


Be exalted in your strength, Lord; we will sing and praise your might.

Psalm 21:13


May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, “The Lord be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant.”

Psalm 35:27


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psalm 46:10


The nobles of the nations assemble as the people of the God of Abraham, for the kings of the earth belong to God; he is greatly exalted.

Psalm 47:9


Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.

 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. 

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.

Psalm 57:5,9-11 


My heart, O God, is steadfast; I will sing and make music with all my soul. Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.

Psalm 108:1-5


The arrogance of man will be brought low and human pride humbled; the Lord alone will be exalted in that day,

Isaiah 2:17


I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

Philippians 1:20


28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Matthew 11:28-30 


Be Exalted, O God

I will give thanks to Thee

O Lord, among the people

I will sing praises to Thee

Among the nations

For Thy steadfast love is great

Is great to the heavens

And Thy faithfulness

Thy faithfulness to the clouds

CHORUS:

Be exalted, O God

Above the heavens

Let Thy glory be over all the earth

Be exalted, O God

Above the heavens

Let Thy glory be over all the earth


(YouTube has many choices of listening to this song)





No comments:

Post a Comment