Saturday, November 4, 2017

Motivational speaker...Inky Johnson..l

Motivational speaker...Inky Johnson..

"When we fail to achieve our lifelong dreams, we must ask,
“Am I really failing, or is God prevailing?”"

http://www.coolestone.com/media/18021/This-Is-Why-You-Should-Never-Let-a-Tragedy-Define-Your-Life--Inky-Johnson/#.Wf2hk-tOKK0

http://www.inkyjohnson.com

This video was part of my morning ritual this am...I have never heard of Inky Johoson, but then I really don't follow football...
(The coolestone link was a speech before an Aflac group..the second link is his own).

He sounds like the walking testimony of "in everything give thanks"...a life long dream of football came crashing down in one tackle...changing his plans but sending him on a new adventure inspiring others through advsersity...

Sounds like some people in the Bible...
Moses wasn't looking to lead a lot of people...
Joseph wasn't excited about being a slave...
Elijah was ready to die...
Jonah really didn't want to go to preach to Ninevah...
To name a few...but God's plan prevailed and people were blessed...the world was blessed...

It goes back to handing each day over to God...He is the author, creator, planner...He holds the breath we take...the almighty I AM...

Thank YOU...let my life glorify You in some way today...

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13

 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.
Genesis 50:20

No comments:

Post a Comment