Saturday, October 5, 2024

Tomorrow, tomorrow is only a day away…..”Annie”

  

Tomorrow, tomorrow is only a day away…..”Annie”


At the beginning of this week, I was frustrated…another week in rehab…have been waiting for tests to comeback to “spring”me from here. They did come, but the person who needed to make the decision was vacationing…of all things, how could he? Wasn’t my getting out more important? 😊chuckle…chuckle…as if we really have control over time…


Then I thought of a different way of getting “sprung”. I could do it part of the time…but, since there are doctors that I need to see most days, I am on their time schedule, not mine…so a negative in plan as well…


Contentment…with God’s plans is really what is comes down to…

I can’t boast of my own, or I really can’t make my own unless he agrees…


Thank YOU….


Do not boast about tomorrow,for you do not know what a day may bring…Prov.2:1


 “I know that you can do all things;no purpose of yours can be thwarted. 

You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’

Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,things too wonderful for me to know.

Job.42.2-3


 May he give you the desire of your heartand make all your plans succeed.

Ps.20.4


 For he spoke, and it came to be;he commanded, and it stood firm. The Lord foils the plans of the nations;he thwarts the purposes of the peoples. 

But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever,the purposes of his heart through all generations…

Ps.33.9-11


 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. 

What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 

Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil. If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.

Jas.4.13-17


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk6GASkBEUQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment