Another day…
I remember my first cancer infusion like it was yesterday…. I was petrified, so petrified I was shaking all over…. I thought as a believer in the Comforter, creator of the universe, I wasn’t a very good example. My heart felt like it would pound out of my chest. So I “walked the plank” arriving at the clinic…family was with me, we walked in to face the music…as I silently screamed, “please, please help me!”…
Shown the cubicle in which I would become acquainted, looking around , there was the rack of meds, a huge window to look upon the pond outside, a nice lounge chair, and a TV…
As I stood there for the first time, all of the sudden a peace filtered through…we started the infusion and went forward…none were easy , but that petrified feeling remained at bay… that peace that passes all understanding…
Today I am here again…that infusion chair, those meds that flow into my veins…it is easier, not totally…but signs of cancer for a year now…prayers of many and God saw me thorough…
Thank YOU…
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know (Jeremiah 33:3 NIV).
Habakkuk 3: 17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, 18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.
Through it all…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh-tRWA11HE
No comments:
Post a Comment